yay, I have received another award and this time I would like to thank Marianne so much.
These are the blog award "rules."
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Identify seven things about myself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers
5. Link to those on your blog
6. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated
So seven things about me, could be difficult and I hope I don’t bore you!!
1. I have been crafting on and off since I was about 8 years old, having been taught to knit by my Uncle and taught to crochet by my Aunt who were both left handed and I am right!!
2. I inherited my dressmaking skills from my great-grandmother and Mum, who used to dabble by making my clothes when I was little.
3. I have made 5 ballgowns, 8 wedding dresses, 42 bridesmaid dresses, 5 page boy outfits and 3 christening gowns for family and friends for the love of it!!
4. I can’t draw for a toffee!!
5. I have an awful fear of flying and spent the whole trip to Australia looking ahead watching the route map!!
6. I was involved in a head on collision, cut out of my car and airlifted to hospital 2 years ago. I was more concerned with being in the back of the helicopter than being strapped to the spinal board!!
7. All I want in life is for us all to be happy, healthy and the world to be at peace, and to retire so I can craft to my hearts content!!! Oh and just thought of another thing, for my conservatory to be finished before this Christmas!!
Hope I haven’t bored you all too much!!
The eight bloggers that I would like to give this award to, in no particular order, are
Michele, Joey, Jacqui, Jeanette, Mandy, Debby, Kath and Sem.
These people give me so much inspiration and encouragement to carry on making cards. How they manage to produce so many cards, to such a high standard is beyond me and I would like to thank them all. There are so many other people out there that also inspire me so if you would like this award please take it.
Thank you all so much