Wednesday 30 June 2010

Blog Candy!!!!!!!



Hi Folks, pop across to visit Wendy at Stamps and Memories as she has a surprise Blog Candy in celebration of her blog being a year old but be quick it's only open until 5 July!!! And not even I know what it will be. All you have to do is leave a message for her and spread the word. You can also see us this weekend at Newbury show, I will be there on Saturday demonstrating the fab Impression Obsession stamps and getting in my usual mess in the process. Do pop by and see us if you are planning a visit.
Anyway hope to be back soon with a card as it's been such a long time since I have posted.
Hope you are all OK and take care everyone
Hug Jo x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inf Jo! Love your new look blog, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a new photo I see on the blog!!! Thanks for your help at the weekend it was much appreciated - are you as shattered as me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo,
    Your travelling to & from work sounds like a nightmare, no wonder you are knackered at the end of the day.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comment hun, I really appreciate it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x