Monday 30 August 2010

A new Tilda!!!

What a shock, I hear you say, Jo has bought a Tilda!!! I do like Tilda but I just wish she had a mouth!! I'm sure I can't be the only one that thinks that way. Anyway this little beauty is sideways on so it doesn't matter to me!!!

Anyway, this qualifies for Totally Tilda which is Lavender and Lace, I have used a lace punch , I hope that counts and Just Magnolia which is a sketch. You can't believe how long it took me to make this card, I thought the sketch would be really easy but I just couldn't get my head around it!!!!! I hope you like it.

Stamp is Magnolia Tilda with bubbles (I think)
Coloured with Copic Sketch, Ciao and Spica Pens
DP PM Henbury Lane
Memento Tuxedo Black
Martha Stewart Lace Punch
Square and Scalloped Nestibilities
Ribbon Tag Nestibilities
PM card
Ribbon from Stash
Back soon
Hugs Jo x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jo gorgeous Tilda creation beautiful colouring..fab colour combo & papers thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jo, love your colouring. Thanks for joining in with our Lilac and Lace challenge at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I just love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a stunning beauty, absolutely gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy Jo you've joined the Tilda club at last lol.
    Your card is beautiful hun, so soft and pretty, love that sweet Tilda.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our lilac and lace challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x