Friday 4 September 2009

A trip to Wendy and Kev's!!

He he, I made this card at Wendy's last night and left it there for her display boards for her shows. Isn't she just so cute. As I noticed Wendy has already posted this I thought I had better give more details on mine. I should be able to remember the a Copic Pens I used but as we were chatting so much I wasn't paying much attention, sorry if I get wrong folks!!!

Stamp Messy Rabbit Fairy by Joanna Sheen
Copic Pens - E00, E02, E33 and E35 for Rabbit
R00, R02, R20 and R22 for dress
Crystal Glitter for wings
Spica Clear Glitter Pen
Papers by Rita Marie
Martha Stewart Doily Punch
Nestabilities Labels Four
Gems by Papermania and Ribbon from Wendy's Stash

All that I have used in making the above card can be obtained from Wendy at
http://www.stampsandmemories.co.uk/

Back to crafting

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x