Wednesday 2 September 2009

Sketch Saturday

This week I have decided to have a go at the Saturday Sketch challenge, yes I know it's Wednesday but the bank holiday has thrown me all out!!!! I stamped up this image at the Copic Class a couple of weekends ago and thought it would fit this sketch quite nicely. I was rummaging in my papers drawer last week and came across this paper, it must be a couple of years old but thought I would use it as I love the colours. So here it is, I hope you like it.

I have used stamp by Stampevie, sorry don't know what it's called!!
Copic Ciao Pens to colour
Dovecraft Christmas Blues Paper
Nestabilities Labels 4
Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder and snowflake die
Let it snow stamp from Impression Obsession
Crystals and card from stash
Glossy Accents and Crystal Glitter
And of course my Sewing Machine!!
Bye for now, hopefully a trip to Wendy's soon!!
Jo x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, The Stampavie stamp is called Skating! I love the card it is really beautiful. See you soon, Wendyx
    Cannot get the system to recognise me so having to email you as Anon.!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x