Sunday 30 August 2009

ABC Challenge - C is for Circles

This weeks challenge posed a real problem for me, totally out of my comfort zone but I got there in the end. Hope you like the result!!

I have used a Penny Black stamp from one of the clear sets coloured with Copic Pens of course!
The papers are from Rita Marie
Martha Stewart Leaf punch
Round Nestabilities
Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Buttons, flowers and card from stash,
and last but not least Glossy Accents.
You may think more Rita Marie Papers, yes Wendy has loads!! Check them out on the Stamps and Memories website!!
Bye for now, off to find another challenge!!
Jo x

3 comments:

  1. Awww love those Puss Cats - so cute

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x