Friday 28 August 2009

Winter Wonderland - Week 13 - By Candle Light

Whilst I was at the Copic Workshop last Saturday, people were discussing blogs and this was one that was mentioned. So this one person that said earlier that she was not going to start making Christmas Cards in the Summer was tempted by this darling little angel!!! Yes, another of my new stamps and isn't she just adorable.

In creating my card I have used:

Mimosa Christmas Angel Stamp by Bildmalarna
Copic Pens (of course)
Nestabilities labels 4
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cuttlebug Snowflakes folder
Martha Stewart punch
Christmas Blues paper by Dovecraft
Colour Box Catseyes
Sentiment by Impression Obsession
Card, Ribbon and Gems from stash

And I forgot that the wings and candle are crystal and gold glitter
(Thanks for reminding me Teri!)

Now for my next challenge ..........

And it's a long weekend, yipeee, lots of cards!!!

Be back soon

Jo x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo :o)

    Your card is gorgeous! The image is so sweet and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the stitching (I still haven't tried this myself!). The papers are fab too .... and what have you used for the candle and wings??? Is it flower soft? Really, really like that!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, and cute image!
    Thanks for playing at WW this week, glad you could join us!
    Hugs,
    Teri S
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x