Wednesday 19 August 2009

ABC Challenge

This weeks ABC challenge is buttons, so I thought I would have ago. I have had such an awful weekend that after my trip to Wendy's on Monday evening and coming home with lots of Rita Marie papers and some more Nesties, I thought I would try out my new stamps!! I just love the Bild Malarnas. This is the first one that I have tried and it is absolutely gorgeous and I was so pleased with the result.


I have coloured the image with my faithful Copic Ciao pens
G000, G00, R00, Ro2, R20, E50, E00, Y28 and C-1
Papers are by Rita Marie available from Stamps and Memories
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch and flowers from stash.

I hope you like her as much as I do and thanks to Wendy for being such a good friend!!!


Jo x

7 comments:

  1. Cute card.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so cute! Love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful card Jo. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so sweet and love the colours you have chosen, great colouring too

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jo, I love the shine on the teapot and cup and shimmery cardstock, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your kind comments Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x