Wednesday 21 October 2009

High Hopes challenge 49-Untraditional Christmas and A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 74

Oh my goodness, have you ever seen anything like it, what ever possessed me to choose purple!!! Nikki from High Hopes Challenge wanted an untraditional Christmas card with red and green kept to a minimum so I thought a challenge, don't use them at all. As I think the High Hopes images are my favourite ever, I just had to have a go!! There was a lovely simple sketch over on A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge this week too which I thought would be perfect for me as I do simple, especially as my crafting habits seem to be after 9pm!! So here is my creation, hope you like it!!
Snowman Stamp by High Hopes
Sentiment by Impression Obsession
Coloured with Copics Ciao Pens and Spica Clear Glitter Pen
Paper is Daisy and Dandelion
Felt Snowflakes by Hero Arts
Card by Papermania
Glossy Accents
Gems from Stash
That's all for today folks
Jo x

14 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Such a cute job. You did a fabulous job with the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is so cute! Great image and pretty colors! Thanks for playing the HH challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho e amei!...
    Lindo, criativo, alegre e inspirador.
    Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
    Espero você em:
    magiadaines.blogspot.com
    Beijinhos carinhosos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Snowman, wonderful colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card Jo. Love the cute image used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Darling..Love the colors and the image is just tooooo cute..Great design too..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Jo, I prefer non traditional. This snowman is so cute and love the colours. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card with wonderful detail sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww cute card Jo! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jo love the coloir scheme
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jo and your colouring is beautiful, Love the little corners and gems on the squares, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card Jo!

    You've won my Stampin Up Card kit, please pop by & mail me your address
    Hugs
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO sweet! What great colouring and colours! Purple is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo, your card is gorgeous, the image is so cute and I love the purple. Just been catching up with your blog, wow have you made some beautys, I'm not sure I'm getting you updates, I'll check!
    Sorry to hear you'd been in a bad car accident too hun, I'm beginning to think my confidence will never return, it's been 4yrs now, I just keep reminding myself I survived and that's the most important thing
    hugs Mandy xx
    I've just posted some followers candy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x