Tuesday 20 October 2009

Winter Wonderland Week 21 The Christmas Stocking and Allsorts Challenge Week 23

I decided at 9 o'clock last night that I needed to make a card!! It was nearly 7pm when I got home from work too!! But the need was there. So what to make!! I managed to create this below which will go into two of this weeks challenges.
Over on Winter Wonderland this weeks challenge is The Christmas Stocking and
The Allsorts Challenge is a sketch and Monochrome Christmas.
(Notice I have just discovered how to link, it was a case of what's that button for!!)
I eventually went to bed around 1.30am and I'm sorry I didn't have time to blog!!
Took a couple of piccies this morning and then decided it needed a bit more on it, so I have finished and sorry but it's now OTT!! Just don't know when to stop!! I love my little gems!!
Any way hope you like it!!
Stamp used is a Leigh Hannan design from Impression Obsession, my new one from Saturdays show!
Sentiment from Impression Obsession
Coloured with every shade of blue Copic Ciao!! I now have them all He He!!
My favourite Labels Four Nesties
Martha Stewart Loop punch, another of my favs at the mo!
Felt Snow Flakes are Hero Arts
Card is Bazill Basics Dotted Swiss Neptune Trio
Glossy Accents
All of the above are available from my friend Wendy at Stamps and Memories
Flower Soft Polar White
Gems, Paper and Brads are from Stash.
Catch up with you all later!!
Jo x

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for our Stocking theme this week, not too OTT really, honest!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.. Great image, Love the colors.. and that MS punch is a must have.. Very lovely!!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo

    What a great take on my sketch, obviously when you got the urge to make this last night everything fell into place really well.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be tired tonight, have the night off. This is ovely, that image is great and just love blue for Christmas cards. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many gems lol!

    This is a great card love the textures on the stockings...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card Jo. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous beautiful work with the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Jo this is just fabulous, great image and lovely colours
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a fun card, love the colours and the image

    Victoria
    Allsorts GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo

    A beautiful card.

    Such lovely colours and a gorgeous image. I don't think I have seen this one before.

    Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Jo ... love the colours!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x