Sunday 18 October 2009

Sketch Saturday 73

Wow, what a hectic day yesterday!! Spent the day with Wendy and Karen at the Stamps and Memories Christmas Extravaganza in Kintbury, exhausted or what!! But can you believe, that after all that, we went back to Wendy's and made a card just for the sake of it, trying out Wendy's stamp and my new nesties!!! Mine is below, have kept it nice and simple this week just about qualifies for the sketch but as this paper is really busy, I thought it best not to overcrowd it. So Wend, where is yours?!!!!!!!!
This is where the problem starts!!
I haven't a clue what the stamp is other than Stampevie and it's gorgeous,
I think the sentiment is from Papermania
Don't know what the DP is (from Wendy's stash!)
I have coloured with Copic Ciao and Spica Pens
Labels two nestabilities (I think!)
Card from Wendys Stash
Pearls from my stash!




That's it for today folks!!


Jo x

11 comments:

  1. Awww this is gorgeous Jo so sweet, I did laugh at your descriptions so informative hun lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet Jo....love that adorable image...big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet love how you have used pearls,thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable, wonderful colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little card this is such fabulous colours, and that cute image is adorable Jo
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable!! Such a sweet little image.. Fab coloring..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love this - it's sooo cute and I want that stamp :o) Lovely card! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this. That image is adorable. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I love this image and your lovely coloring of it! Way to go!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet love the image and the papers are from colour my world winter wonderland my favourites!

    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really wonderful card, it is stunning. Love the image!

    Sanne :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x