Friday 24 July 2009

Another Evening with Wendy

Hi there, another evening with Wendy and I am now the proud owner of a few more stamps and Copic Pens, just making the most of it before Hubby is made redundant next week. Our Hubbys are very good friends, in fact they have known each other longer than we have known them, so we have them to thank for our friendship but shh we won't tell them........! Unfortunately it's the end of the evening fishing matches so we will just have to pursuade them they need to see each other mid week so we can have a get together!!
I have a confession........, I only made one card and I was with Wendy for hours!! Wendy beat me this week and made two but I refused to join her in making Christmas Cards as I have all of these lovely stamps that I haven't used yet and it's only July!! So last evenings card is another Stamping Bella, not one of my new ones but one of Wendys that I borrowed, she is called Peoni Bittybloom and is lovely, I just had to use the red Copics to blend. I am always wary of using black on cards but I just love the result of this one and hope you like it too.

That's all for today, another card calls!!!

Jo x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x