Friday 31 July 2009

This week

Another week gone by and I have neglected the blog yet again. Not entirely my fault, unable to get on the computer!!! Not been able to book a slot. This week has been quite stressful, hence the extra cards!! The card below was made for a work colleague's birthday, as you can guess he is cricket mad so with a combination of Paper Nation backing paper, the cricketer stamp by Dimension Fourth and Glossy accents, here it is!!

My second card is my favourite colours again, sorry folks not very imaginative but I love these papers!! The stamp, another of Stamping Bella's, this one is called Daisy Bittabloom and is gorgeous and available from Stamps and Memories along with the backing papers, Copic Pens and Glossy Accents, yes still love my pens!!


Anyway another blog to post, my Copic Challenge for the week, see you soon!

Jo x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x