Monday 20 July 2009

Sorry

Whoops, I have neglected my blog!! Life has been really hectic but I have found a little time to finish off some cards. I have just realised that all of the cards have the same paper on them, one of many of the Rita Marie Papers available from Wendy at Stamps and Memories. It just shows how versatile the paper is, as it has been used with many combinations of colours.

The card above is another of the lovely Stamping Bella stamps called Matilda Muffinbread, again coloured with Copic Ciao pens and the wings and bows have been glittered.

The second card is Roses Garden, one of my favourites of the Sarah Kay stamps. A different colour combination from the card I made for Wendy but just as lovely, again Copic Ciao, Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents, I love them all!!!

The next is one of many Leigh Hannan designs produced by Impression Obsession called Zinnias and available from yes you guessed Stamps and Memories. Wendy and I just love the white flora doodle flowers as these can be coloured to the colour of your choice with Copic Ciao and can produce the perfect match for your card.


Any way that's all for today, back to crafting!!
Jo x

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards. I look forward to seeing more soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you kind comment, I hope to have more cards made soon. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x