Saturday 11 July 2009

New Stamps from Newbury Show

Well at long last I have managed to book my slot on the pc and as Wendy from Stamps and Memories has now mentioned my blog I thought I had better post a couple more cards!! And thank you to Wendy for posting one of my cards on her blog, not worked out how to link into it yet though!! No doubt my technical skills will improve in time or not as my family would say. I will confess to Charlotte having had a small hand in creating this blog but only a very small part of it.
Well whilst at Newbury last SaturdayI picked up some new stamps that caught my eye and thought I would have a play. The first card is using a Stamping Bella Stamp called Krista's Vase, coloured with Copics Ciao pens and mounted on Bloom & Grow 6 x 6 papers by My Mind's Eye. I have also used the Martha Stewart simple scallop punch, all of this is available at Stamps and Memories. I just love the result!!

The second card is a gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamp that I have admired for a while, I think it was bought from the Hobby House stand but I'm not sure. Again coloured with Copic Ciao pens and using the simple scallop Martha Stewart punch. For the detail on the trousers, hairband and bows, I have used the Spica pens and Glossy Accents. Anyone who knows me will also know how much I love to use my Glossy Accents!!! And I love anything that sparkles .........

Well my time is up, so I'm off now to create another card or two, will be back soon!!
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x