Tuesday 14 July 2009

Evening with Wendy

Not too productive I'm afraid, too much chat but we had lots of catching up to do!!! LOL I know we had only seen each other at Newbury Show but just too busy to talk. Well I have a huge confession! I finished off a card before I went to work this morning, how bad is that and I was still in the office by 8am, yes totally mad!!

My cards today are Stamping Bellas, not my stamps I might add, these are Wendy's but I might just have to buy these because I love them and I think that is a good enough reason. LOL

Patricia Birthday cake below coloured with, yes you've guessed, Copic Ciao!!! Papers are by Rita Marie and all available from Wendy at Stamps and Memories.

Next card is Gardenia Greenthumb again with Copic Ciao and my favourite papers of the moment, Bloom&Grow by My Minds Eye.

That's all for today!!

Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x