Monday 13 July 2009

Favourites

I'm back, the PC was free!! Just a short post today as I'm off to visit Wendy in a mo. Have managed a couple of cards this weekend. The first one is one of my favourite stamps and favourite designers. It's called Strawberries designed by Leigh Hannan who has produced some fantastic design for Impression Obsession. Again coloured with Copic Ciao. Unfortunately the colour has not come out too well, the backing paper is actually green and white checked, any ideas to enhance the colour would be greatfully received!!

My second card is Eloise Greengrass by Stamping Bella and I just love the sparkle on her wings, a quicky glue pen and glitter. Again coloured with Copic Ciao. Wendy is trying to persuade me to write down the colours of the pens as I use them but I get carried away and forget!! LOL!!



Anyway that's all for today!!
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x